Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I'm not even sure where to begin with this review. I completely and utterly adored this book. It's definitely in my top 10 for the 2012 year, and one of my favorite books ever. It's one I can read multiple times and still enjoy. The story of Echo and Noah is hauntingly beautiful. It made me laugh, cry, swoon and crave more.

My heart ached for Echo. Katie McGarry does an incredible job of making the reader feel the emotions of her characters. I felt what Echo felt, I felt her disappointment, frustration and need for acceptance. I also, uh, had no problem feeling her attraction to Noah. I love a good "bad" boy. I love a good story of redemption, and this is it. Noah likes to think he's a bad boy, but he inside he's a big softie *swoon*. The secondary characters are crucial to the story line and not just there for show. I'm so excited to read the companion novel all about Beth!

This book is so full of emotion. It brought out all the feels! I recommend it to those who love contemporary romance with real emotion. The book actually seemed real to me. The characters are real to me, the setting is real to me, and the emotion was extremely real. I cannot wait to read more by Katie McGarry!
Good Points
I could not put this book down!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account