Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Pure is brilliant and a great second installment in this amazing series. In the first book, Half-Blood, Alex found out that she was the second Apollyon, killed her daimon mother and fell in love with the Pure, Aiden. In Pure, Alex has a lot more emotions to deal, plus a lot of stress on top. She has to do a testimony in front of the council while surviving attacks on the Convant by daimon half-bloods.

This book has vivd detail that is just keeps you wanting more. I cannot wait until Deity comes out in October. This book and its prequel kept me hooked and I couldn't stop. Someone had to drag me away from the book so I could eat my dinner! I loved the characters, Seth, Aiden, and of course Alex. Seth because he is funny and so self-centred, which is part of why he is so funny. Aiden be causes he does what is right for Alex and he is so calm, nice and kind. And Alex because she is so irrational, violent and she is strong.

This book is soooo good! I just cannot wait for the next one. I definitely recommend it!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account