Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
There’s been a string of dystopias out there with similar premises but PARTIALS breathes new life in this genre. PARTIALS is the amazing tale of Kira Walker who lives in a dying world of our future. The Partials, non-humans, have unleashed RM, a virus that has killed most of the world’s population. The Senate has decried that all 18 year olds have to have babies in order to help save the human race from extinction.

Wells shows us a world with real characters who take readers on a high speed race with lots of twists and turns. From the very beginning, I was hooked. Babies are dying and Kira is obsessed with saving them. Kira is a strong protagonist, who is passionate and also vulnerable. When she captures a Partial instead of being elated, she struggles with conflicting emotions. There’s her friends—Marcus, who will do anything for her but still fears what Kira will find, Xochi, loyal friend and daughter of a dreaded Senate member, Madison, who’s pregnancy pushes Kira to act, and even Samm, the Partial who’s revelation will put Kira’s world to the test.

A very addictive read. Each page grips you with suspense, mystery, and romance in one action punched ride. My only complaint? I want more!
Good Points
1. Lots of twists and turns
2. Breathes new life on this genre
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
February 24, 2012
This sounds interesting. Is it a stand-alone or the first in a series?
March 08, 2012
In reply to an earlier comment

I think it's going to be a trilogy.
2 results - showing 1 - 2