N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books

Read the entire post at iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books.

A member of the International Paranormal Containment Agency, all Evie has ever known is the sanctuary of the Center and kicking paranormal butt. All she wants is to go to school, to be normal. She's convinced she's human, but how come she's the only one with abilities like hers? It seems a dream come true when all of a sudden IPCA centers all over the world begin to be broken into and destroyed. Her own Center is broken into by a dark faerie, and Evie escapes with her friend Lend to his own home. The trouble is, the dark faerie isn't out to get anybody. She's out to get Evie.

I loved this book. If weren't for the fact that I was reading this in the middle of the night with the lights turned off (minus my wonderful Mighty Bright Book Light), then I would be LOLing the entire time. Kiersten White is absolutely hilarious. She makes Evie not only a kick-butt agent, but a totally normal teenage girl with dreams of being able to do normal things. I mean, seriously. From the very beginning, I was hooked. The first chapter made Evie an instantly likable character and I just loved the setting of the novel.

Read the entire post at iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account