Review Detail

4.3 4
Young Adult Fiction 389
I enjoyed that! Completely. Without thinking twice.
Overall rating

Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
What I loved: This picks up where Of Poseidon left off and we're tossed right back into the tidal wave of action, adventure and romance with our favorite Syrena and Half-Breed. In keeping with the first book, Of Triton is told from alternating POV's and offers up quite a few surprises, some of which will garner smiles and others that will break your heart, but all are presented in Anna Banks' snarkilicious blend of wit, humor and sass.

Laws are meant to protect those they govern but what happens when holding to the letter of the law could cause more harm than good? This is the question Emma, Galen and the others have to answer when her mother's true identity comes into question. And while the two lovefish do want the overall result to work in their favor, they may find themselves on opposing sides especially where Emma's safety is concerned. However, a divided Syrena realm is not the happiest place under the sea and a fight is coming. Before all is said and done, there will be betrayal and, Triton's trident! lives will be lost leaving Emma and the others forever changed.

What left me wanting: Can I have Book 3 now? Pretty please with fish sticks on top?

Final verdict: I enjoyed this! Completely. Without thinking twice. ;)

Favorite quote(s):

"Poseidon's beard!"

"Triton's trident!"

"Completely. Without thinking twice."
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account