N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Ruby

I was so excited when i bought the the book i flaunted it infront of my friends. And they were not very happy. So i read the book, and enjoyed it so much i didn't want to lend it to my friends due to the fact i wanted to read it again. But instead i thought of reading Twilight.

Now as for the book review. I was very surprised as to how good this book was, you know how sometimes sequals are never as good as the first, well this one rocked as much as the first one. I was very upset when Edward wasn't in it as much, but as soon as he came back, i was in love with the book.

Edward must leave Forks with his family, because they've stayed there too long, and other families might get a little curious as to why they haven't aged a minute. It breaks Bella's heart. She doesn't do much for about four months.

Four months later, she goes and sees Jacob. Jacob is the boy who's father sold the truck to Charlie, for Bella to drive in. Bella goes and see him with these two motorcycles, she wants one of them while he fixes up the other one, and keep it as his own. They keep hanging out together. Finally they're fixed and she wants to learn how to ride it.

Jacob takes her out to a forest and shows her how to ride. While shes doing this, Edwards voice is in her head talking to her. After doing riskier and riskier things, his voice becomes more distinct. But Jacob starts leaving her clowly, so she can't do any thing that puts her life in danger.

Bella becomes so frusterated with Jacob, she goes to his house and finds out he's a...

Well then, your just going to have to read to find out =]
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account