N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Margay Justice

When I first read the description of this book, I thought it was so unique that I just had to read it. I'm glad I did. It was everything I thought it would be - and more. At its heart, it's the story of a typical teenage girl just trying to figure out her place in the world. Add to that her discovery that she has some pretty alarming supernatural powers and you get the story of Kaylee Cavanaugh. You see, Kaylee has the ability to sense when people are going to die. And when she does, she screams. Bloody murder.Because that is the result of her special power.

Fortunately for Kaylee, she has a good friend who understands her and a mysterious new boyfriend who helps her to control her urge to scream. But Emma and Nash have their work cut out for them when young girls from their school begin dropping dead for no apparent reason. They know, somehow, that all of these deaths are related because teenage girls don't just die of natural causes. But the deeper they delve into the mystery surrounding the deaths, the more dangerous life becomes for them.

This was an amazing read with a unique supernatural character that sets it apart from the usual fair of vampires and werewolves. I look forward to reading the next book in the series.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account