Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Kaylee Cavanaugh knows something is wrong with her. She doesn't see dead people. No, she can sense when someone will die. This gift would be enough to make anyone scream but in her case she does this literally.

All she wants to do is enjoy the attention of Nash, a cute guy at her high school. Then after an experience at a club, she finds out Nash knows more about her than he lets on. Add to that classmates that just seem to drop dead for no reason at all. Kaylee goes after the truth even if this means she might be the next victim.

This tale takes an unique twist on the whole paranormal premise. Kaylee is a Banshee, someone who announces the death of someone with a blood curdling scream. Mystery and romance along with Irish folklore make this an enjoyable read. Kaylee and Nash's chemistry is felt right at the start. The dialogue between the two is exciting and shows much between Kaylee's growing attraction with Nash.

I really enjoyed how Vincent moved the story along. There never is a dull moment that ends with the final revelation. I did want to know more on the awkward relationship between grim reapers and bean sidhes which I'm sure will be addressed in the sequel.

The next book in the series My Soul To Save continues Kaylee's journey on learning more about her powers. I'll be posting my review on the sequel in the coming week!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account