Review Detail

4.0 5
Young Adult Fiction 300
A wonderful continuation of The soul Screamers!
Overall rating

Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Erica

How I loved entering the wonderful world Rachel Vincent has created with the Soul Screamers again! My Soul To Save picks up Kaylee and Nash's story several weeks after where My Soul To Take left off, and draws you in just as quickly a book 1. My Soul To Save is a book filled with the fascinating lives of banshees/bean sidhes, romance and a bit of mystery.

Nash and Kaylee's relationship really grows in My Soul to Save. All those moments that seemed awkward in their relationship in book 1 are long gone. My Soul to Save wasn't as easy to connect with. I found myself connecting much more with all the characters in My Soul To Take, but I wasn't feeling for the popstars as much in My Soul to Save.

My Soul To Save really introduces you to more and more of the Bean Sidhe's power. That was simply fascinating. Along with learning about Bean Sidhe's power, you learn all about the world and Netherworld.

Overall, My Soul To Save is a wonderful continuation of My Soul To Save. It has me impatiently awaiting June, so My Soul to Keep can come out!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account