Review Detail

interactive book of numbers
Overall rating

Writing Style

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

Learning Value

MY FIRST BRAIN QUEST: 123s is an interactive board book to begin learning numbers 1-10. Each page spread features a number with a picture of the number of objects to count and other questions to dive further into the topic. The text also features a small rhyme with the number to pull in the image.

What I loved: This is a fun way to explore numbers with little ones. Designed to be discussed with caregivers, each page features a few questions that allow children to dive deeper into the numbers and images that they are seeing. For instance, it asks them to count the item/animals, show the number on their fingers, and then calls out an element of the image to label the color or type of object. The colorful and bright images give children a lot to visually explore as they answer the questions. Because of the nature of the questions, this book will work well for toddlers and preschoolers who can get into a discussion and thinking deeper about what they are reading.

Final verdict: MY FIRST BRAIN QUEST: 123s is an interactive board book that will get little ones talking about numbers and observations.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account