Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I read this about a week ago and the reason I’m posting the review now is that I didn’t know where to start without spoilers. There may end up being very few in here. I feel like this one has been the best in the series so far. Almost all the mysteries have been solved, even the new ones introduced in this book.
The characters develop even more. I gain a new appreciation for Clary in this novel. She gets some guts and stands up for what she believes in and lets the people around her know how she’s felling, which is something she lacked in the previous books. She developed nicely. Poor Simon though, he gets just bad deal after bad deal now that he’s a vampire, until the very end. He also gets some guts and sticks up for himself to the head vampire. Almost forgot Valentine, this book just proves how even more corrupted and wacky he is.
The plot was good and summed up/ solve the things I was wondering, I kinda had a feeling the Clary and Jace weren’t siblings, but I never guessed how. She had come up with such a creative way for this to be true, I mean who would’ve guessed what happened (cant tell you, it would be a spoiler;)) It’s also pretty action packed and not all romance and that kinda thing.
The only reason this doesn’t get a 5 out of five stars is because I was able to guess some of what was going to happen. Other than that the book was great and I recommend it to everyone. Im going to have my brother read some of it to see if he’ll like it because I think he will.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account