N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by krissy_837

Okay, so when i started the first book it was a good thing that i already had bought the other two books of this series because i didn't stop reading this book until i was finished with the third book. then i went on the internet looking for ideas of what book to read next because this book made me want to keep on reading even when it was over.

The story starts out about a girl named clary who has lived an ordinary life up until a day that she witnesses a demon being killed that she shouldn't even be able to see, much less those who killed it. then the next night after witnessing the murder there is an attack that leaves her mother missing and she comes to an institute with the guy who murdered the demon and begins to learn many things about herself that her mother hid from her.

i don't want to give away too much but this book starts an eventful and addicting series. i would recommend this book to those who like science fiction and fantasy books like harry potter and such. there is even a slight romance mixed into the novel that isn't too overpowering for guys, but might keep a girls attention if she isn't into the fantasy part that much.

Read it!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account