Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
London is hunting again. Emerging from its hiding place in the hills, the great Traction City is chasing a terrified little town across the wastelands. Soon, London will feed.

In the attack, Tom Natsworthy is flung from the speeding city with a murderous scar-faced girl. They must run for their lives through the wreckage--and face a terrifying new weapon that threatens the future of the world.

At first I was confused about the Traction City thing, I didn't understand how a city could move around the world. I thought that London would be in England, but in truth, it travels around the world, devouring smaller city. I also didn't understand how one city could eat another, but once I got into it, I could understand it perfectly.

I actually really enjoyed this book. I thought it would be one of those science-fiction stories that is basically like the next one, but it wasn't. I loved this book, and a lot of things that happened that is so unexpected. I totally recommend this to everyone who loves science-fiction.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account