Review Detail

Kids Fiction 359
Celebration of Mothers
Overall rating

Plot

Characters

Writing Style

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

For one little girl, she looks forward to her everything mommy time. From the time when they get up in the morning, to the time when it's night and she has to go to bed. Her days are spent with her mommy since she's a stay at home mom. The little girl is always smiling and the love in this story jumps off the page, through the good and the bad.

MOMMY TIME celebrates mothers and all they do for their children. With bold and vibrant colored illustrations, it's a true appreciation for the things that are usually overlooked, like even something as simple as combing hair. Mother's do so much for their children and I love how this book doesn't really leave much out. The rhyming scheme makes it even more fun and easier to read. I really liked reading this with my daughter and my heart soared when she thanked me after.

Final Verdict: I would recommend this to mothers of preschool children to share with them. It would also make a great Mother's Day or baby shower gift. It's never to early to spark a love for reading and this picture book will keep children aware of their mom's hard work.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account