Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This was my first Tiffany King book. I enjoyed her writing and the story was definitely relateable. Brittni and Justin's story alternates between the now and two years prior, following the journey of how they met, fell in love and ultimately, fell apart. The now scenes are equal parts humorous and heartbreaking but there is also some hostility and I wasn't entirely sure if I wanted them to have a happily-ever-after.

In fact, there were several moments when I wanted to tell Justin to put his big boy briefs on, or maybe take them off because they seemed to be bunching in areas that made him cranky. But that's just me.

What ends up being at the core of their "misunderstanding" is devastating and not something that is easy to get over. (I speak from personal experience) Once Brittni and Justin reconcile was really happened, forgiveness is given and things between them move pretty fast. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for second chances and new beginnings, but I would've expected Brittni to be more wary and less willing to forgive Justin so quickly. Or at least, not so eager to jump back into a relationship with him.

However, I did like how it all ended and MISUNDERSTANDINGS makes a nice addition to the NA genre. Check it out.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account