Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Mind Games by Kiersten White, what to say, what to say? Kiersten White has simply done it again. Mind Games was everything I was hoping for and also so much more.

Mind Games is so thrilling. Kiersten White explores a new territory with the idea of perfect instincts. The idea was so enticing and fresh. I loved Kiersten White's approach to it. Fia was such a nuanced character who I really enjoyed reading about.

While I am pretty sure Kiersten White can do no wrong, one thing she excels above all else at is characterization. After finishing the Paranormalcy trilogy, I was mourning leaving Evie and Lend behind. I am so happy that they are replaced with Fia and Adam as main characters, who are just as admirable and awesome. I instantly fell in love with them and I really enjoyed Annie as a character too. Adam is so goodhearted and Fia just cracked me up.

I do wish Mind Games had been a tad longer. Since the book switches off chapters with the past and the present, I would have liked a little more from each. Especially since the story also switched off between sisters. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved the set up with the alternating chapters, I just am greedy and wanted more story now.

The plot was captivating. Kiersten White starts out with a bang and she doesn't let up at all. Mind Games moves at an insane speed. With the ending of the book, I am pining away for book 2.

Basically, Kiersten White has done it again. I fell in love with Mind Games and everything about it. Kiersten White is such a talented writer that I merely cannot wait to read another book from soon.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account