Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
The book goes about a girl called 'julia'. She's going on a school trip to london for 9 days. When being in london she gets this partner where she has to make assignments with. He's called jason and in the beginning doesn't at all like julia because she's following the rules and for being a book lover.

Soon he realizes who she really is and decides to go on an adventure in london with her being pretty incognito.

First of all, the cover of the book looks just beautiful! I love the rainbow effect and also the big ben and westminster on the cover.

Julia was a nice girl who believed together with her friend back in the states in her MTB which means her 'meant to be'. But she doesn't realize the obvious till quite late in the book. It was sad to see that the real love end only was 1 chapter. I loved the character Jason. He was a guy like a guy in real life would be. He was nice but also a bit of a fool. I didn't at all like the character mark who was a jerk all away and it was just nahh..

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars because I think the end was too short and the building to the end was too long. It was a cute read and loved it a lot :)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account