Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I have so much love for this book. When I started the book I was surprised at how much like me Julia is. She is definitely not a rule breaker (nor am I) and honestly she needs to just chill out (so do I). So, I had a lot in common with Julia from the get go. Plus she loves the Beatles (so do I!) and is on her way to London. I adored her character from the beginning and was anxious to see where the story would go. So, the setting is in my favorite city, London, the main character is very similar to me and add a little romance? I'm so in.

I just adored this book and honestly I cannot wait until I have time to read it again. It was a very fun read. Nothing too heavy or too gut wrenching, which is nice. The pace was great, I never got bored and at the end I wanted the story to go on.

I really enjoyed the relationship between Julia and Jason. I think you'll be able to tell a few things throughout the book that Julia is just completely clueless on, which makes the story much more fun to read. I don't want to give away any spoilers, so I won't go into more detail about that.

I totally related to this story. I could picture myself in Julia's shoes. I often have this grand picture in my head of what I think should happen, when the perfect thing is right in front of my face. I highly recommend this book and it's definitely one of the most fun, easy to read contemporaries I've read in awhile.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account