N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Lavendermc

Maximum Ride: the title describes the book perfectly, not to mention introduces the main character of the novel to us. Written as the narrative thoughts of a young girl teen, Max, this book is both hilarious and serious. Warning: there are moments when the thoughts of this quirky teen may bring forth a random burst of laughter and other thoughts may bring forth a lone tear.

The story of a 'flock' on the run: six very different children, brought together as a family because of their genetic composition (98% human, 2% bird) and their past, striving to stay together (and alive) when everyone and everything in the world seems to be against them. Erasers, humans with wolf's genetic component and capable of transforming into their genetic counterpart at whim, are out to get our six comrades. What will happen? That question literally kept me on the edge of my seat for three days in a row, incapable of putting it down for more than a few hours.

I recommend this book to everyone and anyone who likes a good thriller/suspense novel with very modern ideas. I personally loved the 'genetic' spin; it's so 'today'. Anyhow, you read and decide for yourself, it's definitely worth the ride!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account