N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Irene

I first received this book in a summer reading program that is held by a local library of mine. My mother had originally ordered it for my bother, but as I had already read all of my books I was thirsting for more. I picked up this book not knowing what to expect. Within the first day of reading it I was hooked. I would leave it in the living room so that between or after chores it would be right there for me to delve right back into.

After reading this book I realized that the author was a male. This amazed me. He connected very well with what teen girls go through even though it is intertwined with fantasy. As a teen myself I know how hard it is to feel like you don't belong anywhere. That you have nowhere to go, and can't always share your feelings because you have people depending on you. Also that there is always a struggle to prove that we are just as able to do things as boys are. That we can think, care and lead all at the same time.

I really enjoyed this book. I love fantasy, and although it is you don't feel that it is totally impossible. I also love action. I tend to get bored with books easily if they don't stay exciting and this book kept me turning the pages. I also enjoyed that fact that although it is an action/fantasy it still has a little bit of romance in it. This book has so many things in it to keep you guessing. I loved it and I know that if you like action, fantasy, romance and mystery and you need something that will really keep you interest you should definitely give this book a chance.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account