N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Dee

I picked this book up at the library when I wasn't sure what to read and asked my librarians for suggestions. They said that the Maximum Ride series was very popular. I read the summary and was a bit skeptical about it, but I took it anyways.

At first I wasn't to interested in the beginning of the book, but I kept on reading ( always a good thing ) and the story started to captivate me. So, they were part bird, that was a little weird, but once you get used to it I really started to get into it.

The story is about a "flock " of kids whose DNA was altered in a lab, and they got bird genes injected in them. The lab was called a " School " and was horrible. A caring scientist helped them escape and now they were living on an isolated mountain. The kind scientist disapeared years ago and they had a feeling he died. Then one day altered humans who were part wolf and worked for the school captured the youngest flock member Angel. The leader Max and the rest of the flock go after her, and slowly they past is unraveled. Read the book to find out if The kinda scientist Eb is alive or not.

This book is overall awesome, but it needs some more romance.
It is a do over of an earlier series and is aimed for teens. there is a story by the same author aimed at adults about the same flock.
Check this book series out !

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account