Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I loved it and would seriously recommend this book to anyone who likes dystopian, romantic and futuristic books! Can't wait for the final book to be released!
Good Points
Cassia lives in a dystopian world and believes that it's for the best. However once her grandfather dies it all changes, she see's the cracks in the foundation and realises why the Society is bad. I love this book; the main characters make you fall in love with them all, the plot keeps you guessing whats going to happen next and who doesn't love a good love triangle?
Even the artwork on the front of the book represents what actually happens within, which is rare in most books but you actually understand why the cover is the way it is by once you've finished the book.
The whole concept of the Society made me angry and it shows what a good writer Ally Condie is if it makes that emotion come out of the reader. The grandfather knew something was wrong and even in the short time that you see him, Ally still manages you to love him and I was upset when he died. Especially when it came from Cassia's POV, you saw what he meant in their lives.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account