Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Okay I loved the premise of this book and I love the fact that it features a Genderfluid MC but I did have a few problems with this book. Lots of times I was confused on reading it. It just jumped around so much that I had to reread parts many times just to try and grasp what the heck was going on.

I loved the character development with Sal. I felt that was very well done. Though some of the side characters didn't get that. I do think this was marketed correctly to SJM fans, as it follows that trope very well. To the point where sometimes I felt it was too much like an SJM book.

The action is very well done, and I do love the plot. I love how the member's of Queen's hand are named after rings. I know that sounds silly but I just love that little tidbit. I really enjoyed just following Sal around while they did their thing. Sal is pretty damn badass.

So overall, I did enjoy this book, the parts I could understand and hope the next books fixes these issues so that it is mind blowing amazing!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account