Review Detail

5.0 2
Young Adult Fiction 152
Part Novel...Part Comic...What an amazing scary world you have to read about!!
Overall rating

Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
okay everyone this book was creepy and scary and i loved it!! it gave me the heebie jeebies, and when i read it at night every little noise made me jump a little (now granted i'm a scaredy cat...but still) one reason why it was so creepy was that it made you a part of the story. what is the book called?.....MALICE by Chris Wooding...the story takes place in England and is about a creepy comic book that is popular among kids called, MALICE... the characters in malice have a uncanny resemblance of kids who have gone missing, also along withe the comic, if you gather a black feather, a twig, a knot of cat fur, and the fourth ingredient a tear and you light these ingredients on fire and say six times, "Tall Jake take me away" it is rumored that Tall Jake will take you away to the world of Malice the horrifying comic world...but of course its just a rumor a silly myth right? ....well....Seth and Kady thinks its all silly but then their friend Luke dis
appears and then it doesn't seems so silly anymore. they are able to get a copy of Malice (which are extremely hard to come by) and who do you think they see in its deadly pages?...That's when Seth decides he knows what he has to do.......this book is full of deadly creatures that you will encounter like The Conductor (who wears a creepy white emotionless mask), Chitters, The Time Keeper, and Gnawls which look like pale six-legged crocodiles. there are also huge surprises and twists that will want you to keep reading! and at the end of the book...all i will say is ...SCARY!!!.....this was a part novel, part comic book so you got to see for yourself what Malice looks like just another aspect of how you were part of the story yourself....what a great find at the library.....so i say......READ IT!!!!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account