N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Mrs. Mouse

"As a child I often got in trouble for making poor choices. Often, it was because I didn't know how to do things differently before I found myself in those situations. As an adult raising my own child, I often had difficulty teaching the concepts of trust and responsibility in a way my child could grasp.

"With "Making Good Choices Series: Book 1, Taking Responsibility Builds Trust", Karen Sue Wiesner solves both those problems with her fun and
creative book. Within its pages short active stories of both poor choices and good choices, allow the reader to gain understanding of these difficult concepts by experiencing them through the characters.

"The interactive nature of this book allows parents and child to work together to experience various outcomes based on different choices. The
realistic colorful graphics created by Robert Lee Beers highlight the realism of the settings and situations children find themselves in every
day.

"This is a must read book. I only wish it had been available when I was a child, or the parent of a young child. I highly recommend it."

This review by Mrs. Mouse, author of "I Can Grow!", www.MrsMouseHouse.com

Reprinted with author's permission.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account