Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This book was just as good as Shiver but it wasn't as exciting at the start and the middle but the ending fixed all that up for me. It was such a spectacular ending, and I really wanted to read Forever but I had to wait a year for it to come out, as I read Linger two years ago and Forever only came out last year.

In Linger, its written in two more characters view, Isabel and Cole. I liked this because both were major characters and it gave more views on the whole story. My favorite character in this book is Isabel. Because she's not all weak like Grace, but she has a lot of power and strength, which made me like a her the most.

In SHIVER, Grace and Sam found each other. Now, in LINGER, they must fight to be together. For Grace, this means defying her parents and keeping dangerous secrets. For Sam, it means grappling with his werewolf past ... and figuring out a way to survive the future. But just when they manage to find happiness, Grace finds herself changing in ways she could never have expected...

Linger is a great sequel to the heart-throbbing Shiver, and I was just blown away by the talent of Maggie Stiefvater.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account