N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Suzie

I thought in my opinion this book was awesome! The book I read was by Simone Elkeles it was called Leaving Paradise. This book had so much drama and dramatic actions I thought in it. Also if the book was tuned in to a movie it would be like a soap opera to me. I think the tender love and chemistry between these adolescents named Maggie Armsrong and Caleb Becker were so interesting and exciting especially since their acident last year before Caleb in Jail and Maggie in rehab in the hospital and physical therapy. Well I think i am giving to much information in this little summary of the book so i will let you find out and read the book for your selves. Oh and if Simone Elkeles is creating another great teen book i think she should make a sequel to the wonderful book Leaving Paradise! I cant wait to read another book by Simone Elkeles! You are a great author! Also I cant write this enough please make another book to Leaving Paradise! Please and Thank you!

Sincerely,
Suzie your number 1 reader go Simone and Leaving Paradise and other books by Simone you rock!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account