Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Every year I count down and wait until Susane Colasanti‘s next book comes out, because they are always just amazing. Keep Holding On has taken its place as my second favorite Susane Colasanti book, after When It Happens.

Keep Holding On addresses bullying and is the sort of story that just needs to be shared. There were so many heart breaking moments in Keep Holding On and it basically just broke my heart. These were balanced out with happier moments of friendship.I do wish there had been more with Julian at the end, as he was quite an awesome character.

Noelle was a character who was super easy to connect with – she gets bullied, and I know I’ve been there, and I’ve watched other people be in that position as well. But Noelle’s issues don’t end with being bullied, there is also the story of her home life. I really loved Sherae, she was the best sort of friend and a wonderful character.

Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti is a must read sort of book. It was truly touching, and has a story that is absolutely worth reading. It was an awesome book from one of my favorite authors.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 1

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account