N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Hillary

Annabell's best friend now hates her. And now she's got no one, all she's got is her modeling. But then there's Owen. So at first he totally scares her to death, but then she gets to know him. They're an unlikely couple...actually, they're totally abnormal. They become friends. But she has this problem, she doesn't seem to be able to tell people anything. If it has the possibility of causing a conflict then she'll keep it to herself, even if it makes them hate her. Owen is the complete opposite. But in the end, will she finally be able to tell her ex-best friend what happened that night, or maybe even everybody? Will she be able to tell Owen the truth? Will it all work out?

I think that this book is my favorite of all of Sarah Dessen's books. I love them all but I think that this one was wonderful. Maybe that's just because I read it last but it was great either way.

I would recommend any of her books to anyone looking for a great book to read. You really get attached to the characters. Like if a character wasn't mentioned for a chapter I would actually miss them...weird. And it just cane out in paperback.

Also, the new Sarah Dessen book, Lock and Key, is coming out in April! So be sure to get that one too!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account