N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Crimin

Melissa Marrs Ink Exchange shows the darker side of the Faerie Courts, one of shadows and nightmares, of night and of creatures that feed off the emotions of humans.   Leslie finds herself thrust into this world so unlike her own, as a dark and mysterious man seething power comes and takes her away.  She can only trust herself to get her away from the Court and the horrible duty thats been thrust upon her -- becoming a channel for all the human emotions the Dark Fey feed from.

Melissa Marrs writing style is wonderful and her storytelling is everything you could ask for and more.  You want a love story?  You got it.   You want a love triangle so bizarre that youll yank out your hair to try and guess whats going to happen?  You got it!    You want the girl to have a happy ending?  Well, youll have to find out with that one.  

Though I loved this sister novel to Wicked Lovely, I must confess that Ink Exchange wasnt as great as Wicked Lovely, as I enjoyed it far more than this dark tale.   But, to each their own.   This book was still fantastic.   There isnt a doubt in my mind about that!

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account