N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by book-eating leuk

well...this is a book that cannot stand on its own...if you haven't read eragon...don't try this one.

let me start off with the little spoiler...eragon finishes off the shade Durzan and is dying on bed...just kidding. He survives and starts off to the woods for the training of being a dragon rider.

so finally eldest is out and eragon is alive and happy and acompanied with Aryan, while on the other hand Rohan suffers... and at first i thought, what a great book. How wrong i was... does a good long book equal boring people down with useless minute details?

Obviously the traditions and the custom of the setting is important, as the author pays a little too much attention to it, weighing it down instead of flowing it up. THen the author processed to slow down the already slow movement of Eldest...which is so slow that it only accumulates to a promising battle next book...yes next book...let's hope for the best as he seals of the inheritance trilogy with a decent ending...let's hope guys and gals.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account