Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
The book starts off with Ana leaving home and right away her troubles start. Actually I guess her troubles started at her birth when she became the first new soul to be born into a world where the same souls were recycled over and over. Her mother..grrrr....deliberately sends her into danger but she ends up rescued by Sam who chooses to befriend her. Her first friend ever. Ana is skeptical at first, who wouldn't be with the crazypants mom that she had, but eventually she comes to trust him.

Sam. Oh Sam. He is such a complete sweetheart. While he doesn't know why Ana is the first new soul in forever, he doesn't believe she is evil, and helps her to try and find her place in Heart.

Music plays a big part in Ana's self-discovery which I can totally relate to. Then there is the masquerade scene. LOVE! That's all I'm going to say about that.

But when Ana's mother shows up in Heart...man. Just get ready for a whirlwind of an ending. Also, there are dragons. Mean, people-eating dragons. Awesome.

So if you enjoy fantasy and a story-teller who can spin a good yarn, go pick up Incarnate before Asunder hits shelves.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
May 10, 2013
Love endings that are hectic
1 results - showing 1 - 1