Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A

I read this book a little while ago, when it first came out. But I still remember the story perfectly—and I cannot wait for the sequel. I had thought the book was a standalone novel, even though by the time I was done I was ready for more. Once I stumbled upon the knowledge that there was another on its way? I was ecstatic.

What I remember most about Ana was that I felt sorry for her. I wanted to smack her parents, and yell at everyone for treating her like she was a freak, and an outsider. Yes, technically she was an outsider but… it’s not like she could help it. She didn’t decide to suddenly show up, it just happened.

I loved watching Sam and Ana interact in this story—not only was Sam basically the only person who didn’t hate Ana, the two characters played off each other well. I loved that the story was all about reincarnation—personally I believe in reincarnation. Looking in on a society where reincarnation is not only normal, but simply the way it is was fun and… different. Good different. Learning about how Ana popped up in the first place was just plain fun.

I look forward to the sequel Asunder—though I will not wait patiently, I will wait eagerly.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account