Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I have seen this book so many times without really giving it a second glance. I would tell myself that I would look at what it is about later and knowing me that "later" turns into a long freaking time. But recently, I finally stopped procrastinating, took a look at the book, and read it. Lets just say this book was REALLY good!!! It didn't drag on, it was original, and it was pretty freaking awesome. I really did like the main characters: Maddy and Jackson. Yeah, a couple of times I really wanted to scream at Maddy because of some of the choices she made... but I think she is pretty cool though.
In the story there is this huge mystery about someone or something killing all these famous angels. A demon... and somebody is giving it orders on who to kill. Guys... honestly you will be super surprised on who it is. My jaw legit dropped when I read who it was. So, if you haven't read this book yet and you want a fun, surprised out of your mind, fast paced, and orginal read then I totally recommend that you read it. =)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account