Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I, like many others, took the time to read some of the reviews posted by other readers. Even though the book gets a lot of bad press, I still couldn't resist the cover.

That being said...
The book is incredibly long and full of (unnecessary) lengthy descriptions. There doesn't seem to be that much going on in the plot, but some reviews may have exaggerated. If you're going to read this book, you probably shouldn't buy it (full price). I, personally, checked mine out at my local library. This book is NOT a standalone, and is the first in its series. That being said, there is going to be a lot of introduction to the new and exciting world the book is set in.

Some other thoughts...
The video is actually a really good video. Although the main character doesn't wear glasses, and another character does... But, other than that, the video doesn't give too much away until after you read it. And then you're like "Oh my gosh! I remember that part!" Or, at least that's what I basically did. I will definitely be continuing this series. I think the author has only just set us up, and the next few will be better.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account