Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This book jumps right into the action. Kady and Ezra's home planet; Kerenza is invaded by BeiTech. UTA (United Terran Authority) gets there and helps the WUC, to kick some BeiTech ass. Though one BeiTech dreadnought survives... the Lincoln.

Of the UTA fleet the Alexander, Hypatia, and the Copernicus survive. Kady ends up on the Hypatia and Ezra on the Alexander. The Alexander as taken a lot of damage and can no long create it's own wormhole. So now everyone's worried about the Lincoln catching up and killing them all. Scary stuff.

While all that has been going down, Ezra's been trying to reach Kady. His ex girlfriend, whom had just broken up with him the day on the invasion. The UTA are in dire need of more people and soon Ezra is scripted into being a fight pilot. Kady on the other hand, begins to work with another hacker. See, the UTA isn't giving their passengers all the information they deserve, so our hackers set out to see what that is.

The Alexander AI then decides to kill everyone on the Copernicus because a virus has broken out on board because of BeiTech. It starts slowly and then turns it's victims into zombies. Not to mention during this time that the Lincoln is catching up! So they shut down the AI but when Lincoln comes calling, they have to to turn it back on and everyone goes crazy.

Does our couple survive? Do they get back together? Does Lincoln kill them or or does the AI? Does anyone ever get back at BeiTech for going into their planet? You MUST read to find out!

This book is just so good! I didn't think I'd like it. Not really my kind of thing honestly. But the format... it doesn't read like a normal book and that's what makes it so freaking cool! It reads in a series of chat logs, diary entries, and even a few web pages. I've never seen a book do this before. Don't get me wrong, the story is good too. Though it does start off a little slow, it took me a while to really invest in these characters but when I did.... I found that I couldn't put this book down. I even took it to work with me and read on breaks. It's so amazing!

If you've not read this book already, what are you waiting for? It's worth a read and if you're like me and this isn't usually your kind of read, I'd still give it a chance, so worth it! It's such a great book, had me on the edge of my seat and it's so beautiful!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account