Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
5 stars? This book deserves a whole constellation!

I was so excited to read this again for the Soul Screamers Reading Challenge; this is my favorite of the series! It is the epitome of a good YA book.

[Minor Spoilers and Fangirliness Ahead]

What would you do if you knew you only had 6 days to live? Probably not save all the girls in Texas from an incubus posing as a teacher in your school, but that's what our girl Kaylee does. When she finds out she is going to die, she doesn't dwell on it and mope around. She just wants to do one last good thing before she kicks the proverbial bucket, which I really admire. Another example of why she is one of my favorite literary heroines!

I love Tod and Kaylee soooooooooooooooo much!!!! (I warned you about the fangirliness) They are my favorite couple hands down. Their chemistry is perfect, and their relationship is kind of unexpected, at least when reading the first couple of books (MSTSteal did hint at some things). They are absolutely perfect! I cannot wait to see how their relationship plays out in the next book.

On a darker note, Nash was just terrible, in my opinion. He annoyed me so much, I found myself almost yelling out loud because of his ignorance. What can I say, I really got into this book.

The ending of this book left me speechless. It was tragic and beautiful and hopeful all at the same time. I need Before I Wake!

Overall: Read it, read it, read it! Did i mention you should read it?
Good Points
Everything!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account