N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Jenny

In this book, its very suspenseful, not only does it make you want to flip the page not knowing what's going to happen, but it makes it very unique because so many people are after just one person which is Zoey, and she's got the 5 elements, so shes especially special, and Zoey and the woman A-ya have a connection, but Neferet freed the evil Kalona which is twice as bad as Neferet. Kalona has come to claim Zoey as his, she goes through a lot and her grandma gets hurt because of one of Kalona's sons, but not only she has so much on her mind, if i were her, I'd be spinning! First of all, she has to deal with her enemies. Second of all, she has to take care of her '3' boyfriends which eventually, she has none. Third of all, she has to take care of the red fledglings, which her best friend has become because of evil Neferet. Though things have been hard on Zoey, she always seems to find a way out to every wall.
Therefore, I absolutely LOVED this book, and i look forward reading the next book.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account