N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Anna! :D

Okay so basically, the House of Night has become the series that I can not get enough of.  I find myself immediately picking up the next book of the series after each finish. I just finished Hunted, and I cant believe what an incredible book it was. Zoey Redbird has so much to go through, and for being a teenager, I am amazed she gets through it. Throughout the book, I wasn't sure whether to hate Kalona or to fall in love with him. I completely see how the fledglings were under his spell. He was described so flawlessly. And then James Stark came along. Wow, I instantly fell in love with this one. He was perfect, after choosing good of course(: Okay is it just me, or has the admiration for Heath disappeared? I was kind of sick of him. And there was almost a sigh of relief when he died. I mean, don't get me wrong, he was amazing. But, there was something about him that just made me not want him around anymore(Maybe it's the fact that I've fallen in love with Stark, and with Heath no longer in the picture, Zoey and Stark can be together. Haha) Kay, so I'm sooo glad Zoey dumped Erik. He was getting annoyingly clingy and jealous. The ending was so intense. I about died when I thought that Stark was on the bad side, and almost killed. But, everyone worked so well together, and it really was a happy ending. I can't wait to see what High Priestess, Zoey does next!!!
Here we come Kalona! :D
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account