N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Jessica

In the newest novel in the House of Night series, the Casts deliver another laughable story of Zoey, the young vampyre. Always struggling with her love life, Zoey goes through yet another novel with this theme as the House of Night is being torn apart by evil.

Yes, this is a novel that, if you can't get past the obvious realization that this is completely fake and cheesy, many will not enjoy. For me, I have fallen in love with the characters from the other books and continuing with the series is something that I need to do in order to find out who ends up with who in the end, but, if this book hadn't been part of the series, I never would have read it. Readers be warned for more of Zoey's non-swearing words and long moments of struggling over which of the many guys she will finally want in the end.

This book had funny parts to it, as well as serious. At times, the twists were crafted very well. The characters continued to develop their emotions and feelings, as well as themselves as a whole, except for Zoey who is, as always, hopelessly lost. It is this characteristic that leads her to be the lead of the story and makes her similar to readers, though her situations are highly extreme compared to what the average teens go through.

A comical novel with a confusing end, "Hunted" leaves the readers of the series waiting for more, and the rest of humanity confused.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account