Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I LOVED this book. The words to describe how great it was: astonishing, astounding, fantastic, fantastical, incredible, marvelous, miraculous, phenomenal, prodigious, stupendous, unbelievable, wonderful, wondrous, extraordinary, wicked, awesome, great,glorious, fabulous, remarkable,
magnificent, and any other words that are like that. I was hesitant to try to get the book because of the description. It was sparse and it didn't really give me an idea of the book but, luckily, I decided to because well, because freakin' amazing! When I started reading the book it really caught my attention because you are in the middle of one of Mac's nightmares of her dead best friend. I was like Ohhhh....gotta read some more and soon I was ripping through the pages. The plot of the story was nice and fast-paced which I liked a lot since I hate slow books. Though I guess the span of the book is only maybe like 2 weeks at tops? But, it seemed like more because SO many events took place each day! I liked how the werewolves were actually real in my head instead of those fake werewolves books that I can't get through. To me it seemed like a part mystery/ thriller crime with a twist of werewolves murderers. I really couldn't guess who the white wolf was until they practically told me! I liked her descriptions of the people and places of Hemlock. I liked Mac alot because she was an actual smart main character and she cared about her friends and family more than herself. The romance was I great until I found out that it was love-triangle between her two best friends....Jason and Kyle. The ending was so heartbreaking I was like this:Maybe not THAT tragic but it was still sad. Though it left me with something to look forward to in the next book. I recommend this book to EVERYONE!
Good Points
Great plot, characters, and pacing!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account