Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I just love it when a book builds a world that I'd do anything to experience! Half-Blood merges Greek mythology with our modern world, resulting in nothing less than electricity!

I absolutely loved the characters--even the girls (which usually get one my nerves b/c they're either too whiney or too perfect). Alex is the perfect heroine--she's snarky, rude, arrogant, yet vulnerable. I loved her attitude toward the world she lives in--it's definitely a love/hate relationship, which provides for great action and romance!

Then there's Aiden--the want-to-get-my-hands-all-over-you pure blood that has my blood boiling!!! The training sessions (and a few other oh la la scenes) were a great backdrop for Armentrout to develop her characters. I found myself wishing for more an more!!!

And the 2nd guy? (Because there's always a second guy, right??) Seth. I don't know what to think about Seth, yet. I am firmly Team Aiden, but something tells me that we are going to learn more (and start swooning over) Seth pretty soon.

There was just enough action riddled with growing relationships and heart-stopping kisses for me to want to turn right back to the beginning and read it all over again!

I can't wait for the second installment to come out! Alex must choose between "a love that is fated and a love that is forbidden." OH! I love it!!!!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account