Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This book blew me away. It is a seriously good book. When I first read the synopsis, I knew that I would like it. And, boy, it did not disappoint. To sum up my feelings, here are the things I most liked:

The Action: One of my favorite parts of this book was the rivalry between Sam, Caine, and Drake. You never knew who would gain the advantage over whom. The battle at the end was especially intense. The pacing was written very well also; there was never a dull moment.

The Concept: Disappearing adults? Weird mutations? A random wall? Strange powers? This Darkness thing? Heck yeah! It was exciting to read about all the strange happenings in the FAYZ. I really wanted to know what was going on. It was like I was reading a script for a new J.J. Abrams t.v. series (Lost and Fringe are awesome, guys. Highly recommend checking them out.)

The Villains: I REALLY, hated Caine and Drake. But it was the kind of situation where you love to hate 'em and hate to love 'em. I take that as a sign of good writing.

Alternating POVs: I really liked how this book didn't just tell the story from one character's point of view. This book had such a wide range of interesting characters; it definitely worked for this book having many of the characters tell the story the way they felt. Not many books do that any more.

I can't wait to read what is in store for the characters in the next book! I think I'm going to REALLY like this series.

Randomness: I really like both Edilio and Lana. Just saying.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account