N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Jessica

Scandal never signs off. This book had everything that makes, in my opinion, and amazing book. I can't wait to read the next instalment. Micol Ostow has such an amazing style of writing. The whole book is written as a computerized journal, complete with instant message and other posts. Set in my favorite setting, an exclusive prep school, Spencer deals with some serious drama. She has two distinct best friends, Madison and Paige. Madison was probably my favorite character, she is the bubbly girl who I couldn't help but love. Paige is the girl who I never knew if I liked. She's the on and off again friend. Finally there's Regan Standford, the frenemy? This girl knows some serious secrets. I love the website for this book. Looking for more Micol Ostow? The next book is Fashionista. There are also a few romantic books written for Simone and Schuster including: Crush Du Jour, Gettin' Lucky, and 30 Guys in 30 Days. Check out the website, http://www.bradfordprep.com/Welcome.html. Don't get discouraged it's not an actual school website, like I thought it was. I also love how I can also friend all of the characters on my facebook. Great from beginning to end. Bradford Prep, the secrets out.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account