Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter was an epic read that I didn’t want to put down. Aimee Carter‘s retelling of the myth of Persephone and Hades is just so off the beaten path, and I love that unique quality about it. It’s no surprise that Goddess Interrupted was another great look into the lives of Kate and Henry.

Goddess Interrupted follows a storyline that I never would have guessed would have happened. It was new, fresh, and a ton of fun to read. One of the best things about these books is how easy it is to get involved in the story, and Goddess Interrupted definitely fit that bill with its questish nature. The plot did not stop building for a moment in this one.

Kate as a character in this one kind of bugged me. She was a bit whiny for the first half of the book and it drove me nuts. She got a lot better in the second half of the book, which was nice. The other characters of the trilogy are just awesome. I love James – he’s a character you can’t help but to love. I love Henry as well, even though he has all his flaws. There were a lot of characters you get to see more of in Goddess Interrupted which was quite awesome.

The ending of Goddess Interrupted is intense I tell you. I finished the book, and frantically turned pages trying to find more story. I cannot wait for The Goddess Inheritance, as the story Aimee Carter has built sounds fantastic.

Basically, Goddess Interrupted is another one of those must reads. While I didn’t love the main character as much in this one, the plot is simply to die for and the other characters are wonderful. Aimee Carter is a rising star in YA, and I cannot wait to see what is next for her.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account