Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I love the concept of this book. It is so original, like, we all read and know about telling the future, but remembering the future and not knowing the past? That, I have not seen before.

I better start at the beginning. London Lane has a strange problem. At exactly 4:33 every morning, she forgets everything she has done that day, everything about the past, and only remembers things that are going to happen to her, some notes and her phone to get her through the day. It is really very interesting to see her struggle through her daily life, through things that seem so simple to us. Think of it like this: She can remember an argument with her friend that won't happen for a few months, but she can't remember what her boyfriend looks like when she saw him yesterday.

She thinks she's managing perfectly well, until she gets a flash: she's at a funeral. Then she meets a guy (duh).

And suddenly everything is more complicated. Her mum's hiding stuff from her. She doesn't know what is the meaning of her flash... or why she can't see Luke, her perfect boyfriend, in her future. All she knows is what she knows today, and what will happen.

The future is suddenly seeming less and less welcoming. Can she change things and make them right? London is not sure...

I definitely recommend this book. Try it out!!!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account