Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This was my first Molly McAdams book and it was entertaining; I liked Kash and the plot varied a little from other NAs on the market, but it still didn't blow me away like I wanted it too. There were parts that seemed far fetched and the over abundance of exclamation points was distracting. It was like everyone was shouting at each other all the time.

A large majority of NA stories involve abuse or attacks of some kind and this one was no different. However, the tension between those involved and how it was handled made it hard for me to connect with the characters because it didn't seem plausible.

Then there's the relationship that develops between Rachel and Kash. It's fast, furious and at times, intense but he is a genuinely good guy who has her best intentions at heart. The supporting cast of characters are a colorful mix as well and a cliffhanger at the end that I wasn't expecting, but it ties up a part of the plot that I was afraid was going to be left open.

I don't know that this was the book for me, BUT fans of Abbi Glines, Jay Crownover and even JLA will probably enjoy this one too.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account