Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Fang Girl is Fangtastic! (sorry but I just had to say that) You should make sure you don't have anything to do before beginning Fang Girl because once you start reading you won't be able to put it down. You should also prepare for uncontrollable laughter, surprised gasps, and loud cheering!

Fang Girl is the story of Xanthe Jane Greene or Jane as she prefers. An average girl with an above average interest in vampires but never really thought they were real. That is until she wakes up six feet under with fangs, clammy skin, and no heartbeat while an ominous ringtone faintly plays. (Jane's sire Lily put a phone in with her and has a ironic sense of humor) When her sire leaves a still buried Jane to lead off a vampire hunter telling her to find a place to hide for the night Jane does what any fifteen year old vampire would do. She calls her parents!

Even though Fang Girl is a more of a comedy there is a surprising amount of suspense and action including a staking, a kidnapping, a gunpoint negotiation, and several twists. The romance takes a backseat in the overall theme of Jane's story with only hints scattered throughout. Which is the only thing I only liked and didn't love. Thankfully I have heard of a sequel being written where I hope, the attraction between Van(last name Helsing) and Jane will have a bigger role.
Good Points
Everything
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
May 19, 2013
guess i wont be reading this in schl
1 results - showing 1 - 1