Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I recommend this book to all lovers of the fallen series as you need to know some stuff about the important characters in the book that you wouldn't know unless you read Fallen in Love. Oooh and there are extra chapters from the last book Rapture too! I was sooo filled with excitement and it was only like 2 chapters extra but seriously they were really goood, I wanted to carry on reading :(

Oh well, I can't wait for the last book in the serious, part of me doesn't want it to come to an end but all good things have to ey.
Good Points
Well, it was quite interesting to see into the lives and secrets of the other characters like Roland, Arriane, Shelby + Miles and how they spent their Valentines day in medieval England; it was something different as the other books mainly concentrate on the lives of Luce+Daniel (obv). The best thing about this book is the insight we were given into the past of Roland and Arriane in particular, I mean if you haven't read it and your a fan of the series, I strongly recommend it as you get to know some pretty new stuff that comes as a shock. Ofcourse there's a chapter on Luce and Daniel's Valentine...After you've read this book you'll understand why I say: "I HATE CAM"!
A
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account