Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Every Day is very different to all the other books that I have ever read. It must be a sort of torture waking up in a different body everyday, never being able to find out who you truly are, as you adopt that person's personalities. It was really sad for A, as he was unable to love Rhiannon, as she was disgusted at times by the person he was inside. I was truly feeling for A, it must be so hard.

From what I gathered, I felt that A was a good person, even he did mess up some people's lives when he inhabited them. I was angry at him for destroying and upsetting people's lives, because he left them in a bit of a mess, like with Nathan and the boy in the library. To me, I felt like that A was a boy, by the way he talked, and how he loved Rhiannon who was a girl. I thought he rushed things a bit, but I guess it was because he he thought his time was limited, and it was.

The ending just didn't work with me. I thought the writer just slowly must of drifted off and decided they had better things to do and just finished it off. Maybe they could of just added more of a motive for A, like getting a real body, without destroying another's. If the writer put a little more effort in, then the story would of been perfect.

Every Day was a really great book at the start, then the plot was dragged out, but otherwise was perfect. This is a great book, and I think that people should give it a try.
Good Points
-I thought that this idea was absolutely brilliant!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account